Thursday, September 13, 2012

Halloween Projects....



Hey… everyone out in Cyberspace…

Just wanted to share a couple of Halloween projects that I made a couple of weeks ago…

I recently join a new paper crafting company called “Fun Stampers Journey” and as a new Journey Coach I participate in a card exchange at our monthly meeting…  At my first meeting the theme was Halloween…

Here is what I created using Fun Stampers Journey ATS #047 Cats Meow Stamp and I cut the frame out with the Cricut “Fancy Frames” cartridge  This was a lot of fun as I colored the background using ink pads and daubers… 

Also, this was fun as while I was creating this, I felt stuck, I made a sample but just was not happy with the outcome…  and a few other Journey Coaches were helping me assemble the cards and all three of them had suggestions on how to make the card better…  and this was the result… also, here is the stamp that I used…

























For this meeting… we were asked to also bring a paper crafted treat holder… I decided to bring an Adult Treat Holder… ha..ha…

I made this using Fun Stampers Journey ‘Trick or Treat’ stamp set and again I used the Cricut “Fancy Frames” cartridge






 Here is the great stamp set that I used....   













 
 

Here are some more shots of the treat holder…





Sorry the pictures don’t show this at a better angle….  Hope you like my projects… they were a lot of fun to make…

Until next time…. Everyone be safe…


No comments:

Post a Comment