Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blue Christmas Hug

Hey everyone...

Here is a little gift card holder that I made last week...  It was made with Fun Stamping Journey paper and FSJ "Snow Buddy" stamp set... 

As I have said in other posts... I love "BLUE" Christmas Cards.... so here is another one....



This card is folded in the center section....  This picture might show it better...


It was fun to make this card....  I like this style of creating layers... I like the ripped look....  Here is a closer look at the layers.... (sorry the picture is blurry)...


OK... so I am not the best photographer....  so all of my pictures show the cards slightly tilted...  Well, you can still get the idea....

I turned these Hugs into the group at our FSJ meeting this month and we were asked to use the same layout and create a 6 x 6 scrapbook page....  here is what I did...


This was such a cute layout.... this is "Junior" and he is just 9 months old in this picture and this was his first experiance with snow... he was jumping and jumping trying to catch snow flakes... this was just so cute....  he is in the front of seveal store windows in a shopping center and all of the workers and store patrons were watching him out each of the front shop windows....  it was quite a sight to see....

Hope you guys enjoyed my card and 6 x 6 page...

Until next time.... stay safe...


2 comments:

  1. very cute!! Love how Junior is enjoying the snow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup... he really had a great time... and all of the people in the buildings had fun laughing at his antics.... :-)

      Delete