Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Old Favorites...


Hey… everyone… Hope you guys are all having a great day…

Just thought I would share some of my old projects with you…  I have not painted anything for a couple of years… just got burnt out on painting and started making greeting cards….

So I wanted to share with you some of my favorite projects… I don’t have pictures of most of my projects as I paint them and give them away and forget to take a picture first…  I will learn one of these days.... take a picture then give them away...

Here is one of my all time favorite projects… This is an oil painting I did several years ago with Sherry Nelson, MDA.  She is a fabulous teacher.  I learned so much in her class.  I just love this piece.



Here are a couple of projects I painted at the 2010 Las Vegas Painting Convention: 

This is a really neat Oil Painting.  “The War Pony” taught by Rose Starling.  This is very unique as it was painted on a drum.



This Acrylic painting is called “Frosty Kisses” and was taught by Karen Hubbard, CDA.  Isn’t it cute...?



Hmmm... wonder if you guys and see a theme here... can you tell that I really like to paint realistic animals...?  Well, that is all for now.  I just wanted to show you some of my favorite projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment